Reliability Analysis for Product Manufacturers
Target Audience: System Design, Reliability and Quality Professionals
Duration: 3 Days
This course covers basic statistical concepts for reliability data analysis such as reliability data type, reliability metrics and basic reliability modelling techniques.
- Understand the fundamental theory and concepts for Life Data Analysis and Recurrent Data Analysis.
- Apply the reliability engineering concepts to estimate future failures.
- Overview of Life-Stress model (Accelerated Life Test Analysis).
- Reliability statistical concepts
- Reliability data types
- Reliability metrics
- Life distribution analysis
- Reliability data sets comparisons
- Reliability test design
- Overview of Recurrent data analysis
- Overview of Accelerated Life Test Analysis
- Overview of Analytical System Reliability Analysis (RBD)
Over the years, we've worked with a slew of major companies in their daily reliability analysis and CAPEX project. Greater understanding of customer have enabled us to quickly translate industry pain points into better features in our software. In addition, the accumulation of years of project experience put us in an extremely comfortable position to address complicated technical problem with pragmatic solution.